As of Monday April 6 2020 participants of the NDIS program will receive a unique code either by SMS or email that will allow them to access home delivery services from some Supermarkets.
Some key notes :
- Participating Supermarkets – Woolworths, Coles, IGA & Foodland, Foodworks and Harris Farm
- Product limits still apply
- Parents of children on NDIS are able to use their children’s unique code
How to use :
- Complete your shopping online for home delivery with participating supermarket retailers
- When promoted enter your unique home delivery code
- Submit your order
If you didn’t receive a code, or you have lost it, you can contact the National Contact Centre on 1800 800 110 who can request a new code be provided to you.
For more information and updates please follow us on Facebook. 👌
Please join our Facebook Group here. 👇